Class of 1969 Face Book Page - https://www.facebook.com/groups/133248530784354/
MISSION STATEMENT: The goal for this website is to share information regarding our upcoming FNHS '69 Fiftieth Reunion celebration. We hope to bring our classmates closer together, in a respectful manner, to build community among those who have shared a significant milestone in life.
In keeping with our mission statement, we reserve the right to take down photos, comments or other material that is deemed to be "unproductive."** Our guidelines are simple: (with a shout-out to Converse.com).
BE NICE TO PEOPLE:
We learned about this in kindergarten. Same thing here. It’s important--and it’s the only way this thing will work.
KEEP IT CLEAN:
If you wouldn’t show it to your mother (or Mr. Hart, Miss Diggs or Mr. Dell'Olio) please don’t share it with us.
We’re made up of all sorts of experiences and so are you.... And we're a long way from being those teen-aged people we see in the funny yearbook photos! Let’s share some of those things here. It’ll be way more interesting, and lots more fun.
If you have questions or concerns regarding content, please contact our Website Administrator. [ Website Admin]
With gratitude for your participation and interest,
Your Reunion Committee
**Please note that inappropriate posts or photos, offensive language and/or personal attacks will be deleted and the person who made the post will be contacted individually and given a warning. A second inappropriate post after a warning will result in losing access to the Class Reunion Website. Info regarding the reunion would continue to be communicated via email.
Hi Everyone, it really is so hard to believe that 50 years have slipped by since we graduated from FNHS; that we are all more or less 68 years old. Very deeply regretfully I can’t attend our reunion this weekend. I hope we have another reunion or mini reunions in the near future so that I can see some of you. It’s amazing to me how strong the memories and bonds have endured over the past half century. I’m also so impressed with the wonderful things so many of us have achieved and who we are.
I started to post some photos and quickly realized I would have to organize some of the 4000+ photos I have on my phone or I would go crazy not to mention how hard they are to see on this little screen! But I will post some soon, not that I look any different except maybe a lot older!
You will all have a fabulous time this weekend and I’ll be thinking of you
Last call for posting your current picture for the Video Yearbook
Last chance for those of you, who have not posted a current pic of yourself (even if it's a selfie) and your family, to do so …. if you wish to be included in the class "Video Yearbook" to be shown at the reunion this next weekend … please and thank you!
To post your picture, edit your profile by clicking the stylized person icon at the top right corner of every page, then click "Edit Profile". You can also upload pictures from the "Photo Galleries" page.
If you have problems, email you pictures directly to Fred Rapoport at FredRapoport@yahoo.com.
Local places to go and things to do on your own / with classmates on Reunion Weekend
Go to the Framingham Area page to see a list of hyperlinks to places and activites.
Update to High School Reunion Tour of Framingham High School:
Clarification: Please do not arrive before 2:30 p.m. since dismissal will be in full swing. Park in the lot by the main entrance to the High School and meet our group in the Lobby. Look for the FNHS Class of ’69 sign. Looking forward to seeing everyone!
I just posted 60 photos of the 40th class reunion in the photo gallery. Click on the Photo Galleries link in the left side navigation pannel & see how much fun you had last time! Sorry for those I did not get in a shot!
Judy Trott (Welch)
Calling all classmates who currently play a musical instrument and are coming to the 50th Reunion Main Event on Saturday, 9/21/2019. If you would be willing to bring your instrument and play a couple of instrumentals with other musicians during the evening, please go to Patty Meyer Morell’s Classmate Profile on this site and share your info by either Posting a Comment on her Profile page, or sending Patty a Private Message from her Profile page.
Schedule of Events for Reunion Weekend
1. Friday Afternoon: Early Check-In for those staying at the Hampton Inn, 319 Speen St., Natick, MA – Put your bags in storage until rooms are ready at 3 p.m.; Tour of Framingham High School (which used to be our FNHS) – 2:30 p.m. Reservations suggested. No charge.
2. Friday Evening, 6 to 8 p.m.: Meet & Greet Pizza Party in the Nantucket Commons, Hampton Inn. No charge for Pizza; Cash Bar.
3. Saturday Daytime: Leisure time to gather with classmates and visit local attractions.
4. Saturday Evening, 6 to 11 p.m.: 50th Reunion Celebration Event in the Hampton Inn Ballroom on the 2nd floor. (Reservations required.) Cost per person: $69 through 9/12/19 and $79.00 after that. Cash Bar. (Credit cards carry a 6% surcharge.) Enjoy Great Food, Music, Disc Jockey, Special Reunion Videos, Visiting with Classmates & Teachers, plus More! Casual attire.
5. Sunday Morning: Farewell Brunch – Before you hit the road, come and enjoy a special time with your classmates from 8:30 to 10 a.m. in the Lexington Room on the second floor at the Hampton Inn. First pick up any food you would like in the first floor breakfast room from the buffet, except for juice, coffee, and tea. Please bring your food to the Lexington Room where you will find a beverage station and an omelet station. Experience more time together in the privacy of our own room. The breakfast charge for guests who are staying over Saturday night at the Hampton Inn is $10.00. For those classmates and guests who are not staying at the Hampton Inn, the charge is $17.00. There will be a free gift for everyone who purchases a ticket to the breakfast by Sunday, September 15th.
Reunion Tickets And Related Activities
Reunion tickets are now on sale! Please click the "Reunion Tickets and Activities" link on the left side navigation bar to purchase and register for the related activities (more activities are in the planning process but not available for registration yet). For our Class of 1969, the cost of the Reunion main event, Main Banquette, is $79 per person.
Note: The prices above are for purchases made by check. There is a 6% surcharge for purchases made by credit card, to cover processing costs.
Don't worry about your receipts. All registrations are recorded. Badges willl be handed out at the door.