Class of 1969 Face Book Page - https://www.facebook.com/groups/133248530784354/
MISSION STATEMENT: The goal for this website is to share information regarding our upcoming FNHS '69 Fiftieth Reunion celebration. We hope to bring our classmates closer together, in a respectful manner, to build community among those who have shared a significant milestone in life.
In keeping with our mission statement, we reserve the right to take down photos, comments or other material that is deemed to be "unproductive."** Our guidelines are simple: (with a shout-out to Converse.com).
BE NICE TO PEOPLE:
We learned about this in kindergarten. Same thing here. It’s important--and it’s the only way this thing will work.
KEEP IT CLEAN:
If you wouldn’t show it to your mother (or Mr. Hart, Miss Diggs or Mr. Dell'Olio) please don’t share it with us.
We’re made up of all sorts of experiences and so are you.... And we're a long way from being those teen-aged people we see in the funny yearbook photos! Let’s share some of those things here. It’ll be way more interesting, and lots more fun.
If you have questions or concerns regarding content, please contact our Website Administrator. [ Website Admin]
With gratitude for your participation and interest,
Your Reunion Committee
**Please note that inappropriate posts or photos, offensive language and/or personal attacks will be deleted and the person who made the post will be contacted individually and given a warning. A second inappropriate post after a warning will result in losing access to the Class Reunion Website. Info regarding the reunion would continue to be communicated via email.
Schedule of Events for Reunion Weekend
1. Friday Afternoon: Early Check-In for those staying at the Hampton Inn, 319 Speen St., Natick, MA – Put your bags in storage until rooms are ready at 3 p.m.; Tour of Framingham High School (which used to be our FNHS) – 2:30 p.m. Reservations suggested. No charge.
2. Friday Evening, 6 to 8 p.m.: Meet & Greet Pizza Party in the Nantucket Commons, Hampton Inn. No charge for Pizza; Cash Bar.
3. Saturday Daytime: Leisure time to gather with classmates and visit local attractions.
4. Saturday Evening, 6 to 10 p.m.: 50th Reunion Celebration Event in the Hampton Inn Ballroom on the 2nd floor. (Reservations required.) Cost per person: $69 through 9/12/19 and $79.00 after that. Cash Bar. (Credit cards carry a 6% surcharge.) Enjoy Great Food, Music, Disc Jockey, Special Reunion Videos, Visiting with Classmates & Teachers, plus More!
5. Sunday Morning: Breakfast and/or Brunch – Time, Location, and Cost TBD.
September 21,2019 @ Hampton Inn Natick, MA
319 Speen Street, Natick, Massachusetts, 01760, USA +1-508-653-5000
Make hotel reservation here
Hotel: Hampton Inn Boston/Natick
Group Name: FNHS '69 50th Reunion Room Block
Book 1 or two nights starting Friday, 9/20, or Saturday 9/21, or both, and check out on either 9/21 or 9/22.
The Hampton Inn rate is $125 per night. Onlty 7 rooms available at this price. When these rooms are booked, the market rate will apply. If you encounter problems when trying to book please contact Dezarea Dixon at the Hampton Inn Natick. Ask to book in the FNHS 69’ 50th reunion block with the special code FNR.
Natick Mariott Courtyard: $139 per night (mention FNHS69 Class Reunion).
Verve Crown Plaza Natick: 10 rooms available @ $129 per night, cut off date August 21 (mention FNHS69 Class Reunion).
Reunion Tickets And Related Activities
Reunion tickets are now on sale! Please click the "Reunion Tickets and Activities" link on the left side navigation bar to purchase and register for the related activites (more activities are in the planning process but not available for registration yet). For our Class of 1969, the cost of the Reunion main event, Main Banquette, is $69 per person. After September 12th, the ticket prices will be increased to $79 per person.
|Now through Sept 12||$69.00|
|Sept 13 through Sept 21||$79.00|
Note: The prices above are for purchases made by check. There is a 6% surcharge for purchases made by credit card, to cover processing costs.
Important! Your ticket will be the email receipt you will receive after making your payment. Please print it and present it at the reunion.